We Create Outstanding Websites For Complementary Therapists
Why it’s important to have an online presence:
It is extremely important to have an effective web presence to promote your Complementary Therapy practice to clients online. The reason is because Complementary Therapy has become increasingly popular and people often turn to the web to find local Complementary Therapists. This in turn increases competition which means it is essential for you as a skilled Complementary Therapists to ensure you have a website that stands out from the competition, and you promote your website online through search engines such as Google and through social media.
What is Complementary Therapy?
Complementary therapy is also called Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) or Complementary and Integrative Medicine (CIM). Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional therapy. Complementary therapies include: acupuncture, aromatherapy, meditation, yoga, massage, amongst others. Complementary Therapies are different from conventional medicine but finding out the best medication for a particular ailment can be difficult due to lack of research into effectiveness and safety of Complementary Therapies.
Our Simple & Effective Website Design Process:
Through our years of experience creating thousands of websites for therapists, we have perfected a tried and tested process to ensure you obtain the best possible result for your website. We understand what it takes to develop a professional website for Complementary Therapists like yourself, your unique needs and how to drive more traffic and potential new clients to your website elevating your business. We start with a ‘discovery’ phase where we find out more about you and your business so we can create a website that not only meets but exceeds your needs and achieves your goals. We are always at hand to talk and communicate throughout the process, providing various rounds feedback until you are 100% satisfied with the end result before launch. We also offer a wide range of features from newsletters and appointment scheduling to class/event bookings and eCommerce shops to name a few so that your website can grow with your needs.
Our websites achieve on the following goals:
- A modern and attractive website design that’s easy to navigate and works perfectly on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles for an outstanding user experience. We will implement Complementary Therapy specific imagery which instantly captures attention and instills trust in your quality services
- We will implement specific calls-to-action enticing clients to make contact with you and make it simple for them to do so by way of secure anti-spam contact forms and interactive contact details
- Ensure your website is in good standing for search engines so your business is easily found online by Google to help drive local traffic and valuable leads to your website.
- We make it extremely easy for you to update and expand your Complementary Therapy website as your business grows, and support you along your journey.
Word Of Mouth & Social Media Recommendations
We’ve worked with countless Complementary Therapists and clinics over the years, and know just how important word-of-mouth recommendations and social media promotion is. Here’s how a Therapy Webgenie website can help promote your business:
- We link your website to your social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.
- We seamlessly embed your social media feeds into your website if required
- After you have created a blog post, we make it easy for you to share it on your social profiles and make it easy for visitors to share your website and blog posts with others in their social platforms further promoting your Complementary Therapy business!
- We can potentially showcase your review of our services on our website providing you with direct traffic