The Appointment Scheduling Feature allows your clients to book sessions or classes with you directly on your website by simply clicking your available dates/times.
The perfect solution for Counsellors looking for clients to book sessions to Yoga Teachers looking for students to book classes.
- Allow clients to book sessions or classes
- Fully automated – no more admin
- Set your own availability and block out dates
- Unlimited Services, service categories, bookings or staff members
- Customizable notification emails
- Manage multiple locations
- Accept payments for services via paypal or stripe
- Also accept deposit payments which allow you to divide the amount into two instalments: the first part, which you define, will be paid online during the booking, and the remaining part of the total price that the customer will pay on-site.
- Discount coupons for bookings – Create and track usage of discount coupons – for all or some specific services, with a particular usage limit, a fixed amount discount or percentage.
- Book appointments from the back-end – If your customers book over the phone, you can quickly add their reservations to the database through the admin panel.
- Schedule Recurring Appointments – Make sure your customers will become your returning customers by letting them schedule recurring appointments. Choose whether your appointment recurrence is daily, weekly, monthly or yearly. Maintain your customers satisfied on regular-basis.
- Email Reminders and optional SMS reminders
- Google Meet Integration – Let your employees keep track of all appointments in their own Google Calendar.
- Outlook Calendar synchronisation – Employees can connect their Outlook calendar to sync appointments and events with availability from their calendar.
- Integrates with Zoom – In a few clicks, you can connect your Zoom account with the booking system. Now your customers can book online appointments and events, and get a link to access them in the notification. This integration will save you a ton of time and help reduce no-shows.
- Customer Panel – Let your customers efficiently manage their appointments, events, and profile right on your website so customers can cancel or reschedule appointments.
- Employee Panel – Let your employees manage their bookings straight from the front-end page of you your website. Employees can log in and take control over their appointments and events, manage their schedule, working hours, days off and special days. Employees can manage price for their services, as well as the capacity.
- Fully GDPR compliant