Outstanding Pilates Websites Design
Why it’s important to have an online presence:
It is extremely important to have an effective web presence to promote your Pilates practice to clients online. The reason is because Pilates has become increasingly popular and people often turn to the web to find local Pilate instructors. This in turn increases competition which means it is essential for you as a skilled Pilate instructors to ensure you have a website that stands out from the competition, and you promote your website online through search engines such as Google and through social media.
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a fitness system that focuses on the core and spine. It’s perfect for people who have back pain, want to lose weight, or just want to feel better in their body. Some exercises I recommend include: plank-ups (lay flat on your stomach with your arms extended straight out in front of you then slowly lift up so your elbows are bent at 90 degrees), cat/cow pose (from all fours, arch your back like a cow then round it like a cat), and the single leg stretch (lie down supine with one thigh flexed and the other fully extended). There are many more exercises you can do!
Our Simple & Effective Website Design Process:
Through our years of experience creating thousands of websites for therapists, we have perfected a tried and tested process to ensure you obtain the best possible result for your website. We understand what it takes to develop a professional website for Pilate instructors like yourself, your unique needs and how to drive more traffic and potential new clients to your website elevating your business. We start with a ‘discovery’ phase where we find out more about you and your business so we can create a website that not only meets but exceeds your needs and achieves your goals. We are always at hand to talk and communicate throughout the process, providing various rounds feedback until you are 100% satisfied with the end result before launch. We also offer a wide range of features from newsletters and appointment scheduling to class/event bookings and eCommerce shops to name a few so that your website can grow with your needs.
Our websites achieve on the following goals:
- A modern and attractive website design that’s easy to navigate and works perfectly on desktops, laptops, tablets and mobiles for an outstanding user experience. We will implement Pilates specific imagery which instantly captures attention and instills trust in your quality services
- We will implement specific calls-to-action enticing clients to make contact with you and make it simple for them to do so by way of secure anti-spam contact forms and interactive contact details
- Ensure your website is in good standing for search engines so your business is easily found online by Google to help drive local traffic and valuable leads to your website.
- We make it extremely easy for you to update and expand your Pilates website as your business grows, and support you along your journey.
Word Of Mouth & Social Media Recommendations
We’ve worked with countless Pilate instructors and clinics over the years, and know just how important word-of-mouth recommendations and social media promotion is. Here’s how a Therapy Webgenie website can help promote your business:
- We link your website to your social media profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn.
- We seamlessly embed your social media feeds into your website if required
- After you have created a blog post, we make it easy for you to share it on your social profiles and make it easy for visitors to share your website and blog posts with others in their social platforms further promoting your Pilates business!
- We can potentially showcase your review of our services on our website providing you with direct traffic